Sunday, November 17, 2019

30 Days of Me Challenge Day 1: New Pic & 15 things

My school pic for the 2019-2020 school year. I look like an awesome high school senior. I wish all my school pictures look like the above picture. To go along with today’s challenge is to also add 15 interesting facts about me. Some of these things you will already know, some of these things you may have already concluded. Honestly, when I look over the list I have only listed the skim of myself. These are of the outer layer. Sometimes its hard to go deeper than that first layer of ourselves. Or maybe I just find these particular things to the most interesting about me. Maybe this challenge will dig a little further as I move along, but first here is the list: 

1.) Never wanted to be a teacher, but somehow here I am doing that ish... (I wanted to be famous.) 
2.) I was born and raised in Dover, DE. I am still here.  (please help me I can’t get out.)
3.) I am a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (Skee-wee) 
4.) Everyone has accepted that I am the pink ranger. (Greek and geek) 
5.) Typically, everyone already knows I love Korean Drama and Korean Pop. 
6.) My Ultimate Kpop group is 2pm and my bias is Jun. K (EVERYONE knows this) 
7.) I have teacher friends, ranger friends, sorority sisters (friends) Kpop friends, Howard U Friends and High School Friends (that I actually talk to fairly regularly) 
8.) Recently it has become more apparent that I am a fan of Canada’s finest: Drake.  ( I just can’t get over the fact that “Wheelchair Jimmy” is a big time rapper now) 
9.) Starbucks is life! (Caramel Macchiato and White Chocolate Mocha hot or Frappuccinos) 
10.) Doing a professional development for work really made me feel good. (Doing something successfully that you didn’t know you could is a mood booster.) 
11.) I love to shop. I love clothes! I will shop wherever there are nice things for a good price. 
12.) I have three dogs. Baby, Bennie, Cha Chi Soo. After my grandfather passed away we accepted Bennie as our own. It’s been difficult meshing these guys together because they are all ankle biters: Weshi (look it up), Pom, and Yorkie. 
13.) Power Morphicon 2018 made me feel like I can be and do anything! Amazing experience. (Power Morphicon is a Power Ranger convention) 
14.) I love to cosplay. I have cosplay goals. (OMG I should do Joe Gibken again) 
15.) I have the best intentions in my heart. I just want to show the world I am awesome and to help people to know that you too can make it through (the rain as Mariah Carey sang) Does it get hard...yes...Do we fail...yes... can we get back up and try again...EVERYDAY!  


1 comment: