Monday, November 25, 2019

30 Day Challenge: Day 8 Short Term Goal for the Month

It's the end of November and I have no idea what a goal could be... at first I thought should I just make one for December, but as I started this I thought about the SELF CARE that I need. The utterly "selfish" self-care that I need 🤣

We have 2 days left and then it's going to be Thanksgiving Break. I am thinking that I need to have a Historical Chinese/Korean movie fest ALONE. So maybe every night (and morning) while I am on break I can watch one or two of these films each day. OR I can binge a Kdrama or maybe even a Chinese Historical Drama... I really want to watch one where someone is like a witch or goblin or something.  Whichever I really need it to be a historical movie or drama. I just need a king or queen or concubine or a king's special general... Someone needs forbidden love. And this a perfect goal for my mind and spirit while I am eating Mac n Cheese, sweet potatoes, and greens for the 3rd day in a row.





WHY??? I don't know I just have been in the mood for historical drama... even if I know everyone dies in the end. I have watched House of Flying Daggers like 50 times and I plan to watch this again, but I really need something like Mirror of the Witch that includes some sort of magic. I will find something awesome to watch!!! Now I am excited about Thanksgiving!!! 
        

1 comment: