Tuesday, November 26, 2019

30 Day Challenge: Day 10: Favorite Songs for Different Moods

How do I even do this LOL!! Music is life. And sometimes a WHOLE album is a mood. Drake’s Take Care is that kind of album. But you know if I am sad I usually don’t feed into that emotion with more sadness. This challenge literally said: “Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.” But I usually listen to songs to feel a way and not because I am already feeling a way. It more of a mood thing... If I am in a mood I might put on Etta James or Teena Marie. For Etta I will either sing (yes sing): “I would rather go blind” or “All I could was cry” and with Teena it’s “Casanova Brown”


Now I am really weird because I can go from listening to the fluffiest of Jpop to well Drake LOL my mornings could be:
Jun. K: Good Morning
Or Drake: Nonstop
When my inner bad girl wants to shine my go to is Rihanna.
The song that wakes me up every morning:

When I want to be in that big band/American standard time period I love Judy Garland, Dinah Washington, Ella Fitzgerald.


Wait let me not forget about MARIAH!!!! 

Mariah really has too many to add... I will just say: Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel is a WHOLE MOOD!! 
 Now my ALL TIME FAVE is Michael Jackson but I don’t listen to him often because since he has passed listening to his music is instant sadness. Now I will listen every now and then and I have attended Michael Jackson events, but eventually my emotions get the best of me. BUT WHOLE MOODS: 

 
This is just a little bit, so many other groups and songs.... 



I wrote a fanfic and I have a “soundtrack.”

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-uUZpy1hvXkaCnomEhpqcNjavs6irion

I am old people and I still have these even tho I stream like most people... 



No comments:

Post a Comment