Tuesday, November 19, 2019

30 Days of Me: DAY 3: My Animals

MY ANIMALS!!!!! 
MY FUR BABIES!!!!! 

This is my first fur baby.  (Back story my brother went to college my mom felt away, bought a dog and then told me to take care of him) At first, I called him Mr. Cheeseburger, but that changed due to the fact that when my mom would come home she would yell out: BABY!!! So, Baby, he became. He is a Weshi (Westie/Shih Tzu) and he is like 10 years old. As he gets older I worry more and more about how I will someday have to lose my best friend. I mean it is what it is dogs don’t have the life expectancy of a human and maybe just maybe I have 10 more years. My tears have poured on this dog. He treats me terribly just as an old man treats his wife. I still love his mean ass!
  
My second fur baby is...

Bennie. So technically Bennie was my grandfather’s dog. Ben lived with my grandfather, so he was unofficially my fur baby... Bennie is an 8-year-old Pomeranian, that I believe my cousin bought to my grandfather not long after a previous dog had passed. He came with the name Ben and we left it at that, although he comes to us if we say: Benjamin, Bennifer, Bennieboy, sometimes Benford. Ben has anxiety smh... and barks a lot. He was a great companion for my grandfather and probably helped him live longer as well.


In my household, my official second fur baby was my little flower boy 차 치 수 (Cha Chi Soo).  Chi   Soo is sickly looking Yorkie. He is super skittish. This dog will jump away from a pile of leaves. His ears weren’t trained so they flop instead of standing straight up. I like to call him my “toddler-infant” as he loves to be held as you hold an infant child.  Ok, I guess I should explain the name. When he came to us his name was supposedly Prince, but he wouldn’t respond to that at all so we decided to rename him. At the time I had gotten my mom into Korean Drama and we both love a character who’s name was Cha Chi Soo. This guy is what they call a “flower boy” and since Chi Soo was supposed to be our Boujie Prince we went with Cha Chi Soo. It’s cute until you are chasing him down the street yelling CHA CHI SOO in a Korean accent.  
   

Back to Bennie. So my Grandfather passed away and we had to take the dog in... well due to the circumstances my brother had grown super attached. So Ben became our third dog in our household. I don’t think my mom is very happy about that at all... BUT we are making it work the best we can!! 



 
I love having them and they make me happy! It’s been hard on Ben considering he was use to a different house and a different schedule. Honestly, I think his story is heartbreaking as his master left home one day and never returned. That breaks my heart every time I think of it and I try to block it out. He went from being an only dog to having to compete with two other dog brothers. Both he has tried to mate with inappropriately. Luckily as mean as Baby is, Baby was able to accept Ben to the house and fam. Chi Soo is much more laid back, but initially Ben wanted to mate badly with him and it took a while to get them together without Ben want to “sex him up.”  Finally Ben got over it, although the urge to have Chi Soo as his partner comes back from time to time. As it does with Baby as well. The funniest thing to me is that there is no rhyme or reason for the three. Like most people in my neighborhood with multiple dogs have two of the same breed. Here we are the dog version of the Rainbow tribe. Ben is attached to my brother and stays in the room with him. Actually, Ben hates being stuck in the room and relaxes with my mom in the evening. He goes upstairs when it is time for bed. Baby and Cha Chi Soo stay glued to me. 









No comments:

Post a Comment