Sunday, November 17, 2019

30 Days of Me Challenge

Looks like it has been a while, like a little over a year 🤦‍♀️... I have been all over in life... ups and downs, losing myself and finding myself over and over.
I was looking to find a writing challenge...it was not intended to be for my blog BUT... I decided to give it a try... as in commit to a challenge. It is indeed a challenge because look at how difficult it is to keep a blog 🤦‍♀️... its been a challenge. I guess I can give you a preview of this challenge. I found it on Pinterest, of course. I am going to have to set up a time and this is a must do. I feel like this year is about commitment and follow through. Let’s get started... in the next post. 😂


1 comment:

  1. Funny how your post before this included writing 20 things you like about yourself and the first task on this 30-day challenge included 15 things.

    ReplyDelete