Saturday, December 7, 2019

30 Day Challenge: Day 17: Freaky Friday (Short FanFIc)

 

The challenge given was “Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.”  My mind went to the movies Freaky Friday and Vice Versa. In these movies the kids mind swapped bodies with parents and parents switched with kids. That’s kind of strange and the point was to get both parties to see both view points, cause the reality is parents do not always see things from their kid’s  perspective and kids definitely can’t see their parent’s point of view. But this is for the day and its not necessarily to learn a lesson. Honestly I want to switch for selfish reasons. It should be obvious who I need to be for a day...

Whoever Jun. K calls his girlfriend OR whoever Drake calls his girlfriend or in his case “casual” friend. I don’t know Jun.K’s girlfriend although there have been some guesses... ๐Ÿ˜ก, but we (the world) has been told that Drake’s current “friend” is Kylie Jenner. Not that I want to be in that Kardashian klan BUT I want to see Toronto and Drake’s mansion and his airplane. Not even gonna lie it all might sound basic but I do.


You think maybe I should be someone who could help change the world. Like be a White House “whistle blower” and help with the impeachment garbage. Listen broski blew the whistle on himself... and the republicans are still out here like this is a “witch-hunt.”  So no... I need to be selfish and see how I am going to transfer $100K from Kylie wait is she a billionaire? Ok like $300K from Kylie and like $300K from Drake and they can call charity and I will call it a gift. Then I would pay everything off, like the dreaded student loans, and any other debt I have accrued cause I am dumb and this house of OURS. Wait let’s not be crazy cause the government would be like, where did you get this money and I am not trying to deal with all that so what I would do is pay lump sums but not off completely, right pay lump sums like every so often. But in the mean time I am going to go to Korea and find the one I really love. Jun. K. LOL!!!  Every scheme leads me to Jun. K. That is probably not a good look though.
Wait... let me explain this a little more clearly.... let’s bullet point....

  • First “freaky Friday” into Kylie Jenner
  • Second go to her bank and transfer funds into Princessofde’s bank account
  • Third holla at Drake like: ”you trying to come to Cali or can I come see you” (Imma say it seductively) you know me I would be like: “Aubrey bring your airplane and pick me up” (I just want to fly in this plane) I imagine myself like this on the phone being seductive like:   
  • So once in Toronto I might YOLO because I only have 24hrs to be Kylie and I wasted almost 5 hours flying to Toronto, well he would be on the plane with me so... yeah um it’s Kylie’s body right? Mile High Club LMAO!!!!! 
  • Now I am in Toronto like: “OMG, $300K of mine disappeared!!! Like real OH WOE IS ME, right I mean Kylie is a billionaire so any intelligent person would be like: “B**** um obviously you learned how to grow money on trees.” So I gotta play to his heartstrings like, *fake Jenner tears* OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I am so a$$ out right now, how did this happen, what am I going to do? **side note: Obviously if I need $600K I could just have Kylie gift it to my account, but why wipe her out when Drake has a whole airplane and is not broke and needs to be a philanthropist too. Plus I kind of just want to see how whipped he can be** 
  • So now Drake gives me this money and shows me Toronto and then I gotta get back to LA or DE before the clock strikes midnight or something so I can body swap again. 
  • I am not sure if I have to “fix” the money but that’s what gangsters do and I am indeed a gangster at this point LOL 
  • Complete payment transactions 
  • Plan a trip to Korea 
  • Sit at the cafe until... “oops, ์ฃ„์†กํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค, (I’m sorry.) ์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š” (hello)... I have bumped into Kim Minjun aka Jun. K and obviously we will fall in love. 
LOL See a WHOLE plan to fall in love with the real bae and fix some other problems in my life LOL!!!! 


Win Wins all around... Kylie and Drake can become philanthropist (giving to the “poor”) and Minjun can finally be happy in love... no more Mr. No Love.... Mr. In SO MUCH LOVE!!!! LOL with his YOUNG FOREVER GIRL!!!!

And then one night while Minjun and I are in bed about to fall asleep Minjun will say: “Man I would love to do a collaboration with Drake.... and my eyes will pop open like:  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  It will be time for Freaky Friday: the sequel LMAO!!! Cause I would do it again and this time brainwash Drake so that the only thing he would be thinking about is collaborating with Jun. K. Or I could end up swapping with Drake LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hahahahaha haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment