Monday, February 4, 2013

Wow and I had an answer just like that...

I questioned myself...I have been questioning this one aspect about myself that totally don't really understand. 
If a guy tries to say something to me whether he is tall, short, fat, skinny, cute, ugly, rich, poor, educated or not, I do not give him the time of day, especially if they live in or near Dover. But a guy who is about 570 miles away can steal my heart. Why? Long distance isn't fun. Its not what we want. No one likes being away from someone they like so why choose such a situation. And it finally came to me....

Because a guy in Dover could steal my heart and break it and the chances of seeing him everyday and dealing with the pain are very/extremely high; the guy who is far away can steal it and break it but it doesn't hurt as much because in the back of your mind he wasn't all of yours to begin with so and in his mind you weren't his so overall it is easier to move on/get over. 

Well at least that is the answer I received...maybe I am wrong about this too. I mean if you are in a committed relationship maybe it would be different. Maybe overall I am way to detached from everyone to be heart...maybe it is all superficial....

And then again...I am hurt at times about different things about the distance relationship...I still find myself losing sleep if my chat didn't go so well with my long distance guy, I am still saddened if my long distance guy is not himself...I feel terrible if my long distance guy is sick. And it I get a tad jealous at times....so maybe I don't have the answer yet...but this was a good attempt at figuring it out...smh...

No comments:

Post a Comment