Sunday, February 17, 2013

What the picture of the cat in a frame tells me...

She needs the Django and the "jango" is silent. SMH.... Someone recently found their way into my life. She and I share some commonalities like being self-proclaimed nerds. Anime, Comics,(Power Rangers) Bookworms...etc. But recently I was told that this person is basically neurotic. In other words this chick has her panties in a bunch, but no one has given her anything to be all razzle dazzled yet. In my pressence I did see some ADD behavior and some comments made me think that she either takes a pill or is in need of one, but one thing helped me realize that what she really needed was the D. A framed picture of a pet cat....smh. Now I don't know the background story for this picture, maybe it was a beloved cat that died. But if its a current pet then it leads me to this post. 

One thing I remember as a kid in 7th through 12th grades are those jokes about teachers/substitutes, oh you know the joke. When the teacher or substitute comes in and is really b*tchy or mean for what seems like no reason. It could be heard whispered throughout the class, "she needs to get a man, She needs to get laid." It's hilarious because I remember being a substitute in a 6th grade class and when I "let them know who's boss" I heard a few, "She must not have a boyfriend." All I could do was laugh and think how wrong we were for saying such things, because I was so not in need of any Django (well I was, but  that wasn't why I was get loud; it was important for the kids to understand that I wasn't a push over). Even though I learned to really dislike the whole, "she's mean, she must not have a man," or "She's not getting any that is why she acts like that," I can say that in my analysis of the situation, this poor lady really probably could use a little Django and if she is a lesbian she may need the... Django (LMAO).  For some people the D is like a cup of tea or taking time to smell the roses. And I just felt a twinge of guilt for making such a post, but damn I am 29,  I am grown, I understand this subject area.  If you are a female and you like boys then you get this subject. (It also has to be good Django otherwise you are still gonna be in a F***ed up mood). And sometimes it really does make a difference in your attitude and the way you treat others. I think it is worst on women ages 25-50. (My mom has accused me of such a problem from time to time and encouraged visits to the BF at that time, I don't think that was the issue at the time because I was in my early 20's, I think I was still trying to find/create myself, of course at the time in my head I was like "How dare she", but I went along with it since she was cosigning such trips). The person in the situation is 39+1, child-less, and husband-less. Us ladies of today's day and age try to act like we are ok with being boyfriend-less, child-less and husband-less when on the inside our heart dies a little everytime one of our friends gets married or pregnant. 

Everytime I see a facebook status that says: "We get to learn the sex of the baby today" or I see a sonagram pic I am like: 

The problem is I am eating cake and crying. (But I have come to realize even though my body is very ready for all of the above it can only handle cake right now). What becomes the issue is deeper than needing the "D."   The issues become, "What if I never meet that someone?" "Today I am 29, I will be 40 in no time." Having babies at 40 is the new trend, and so is autism. (Not to say that age of mothers is what causes autism, but the older you are the greatest chance for having a child with disablities. AND not to say that there is something wrong with disabilities because if you didn't know Spec ED is my thing and I am probably going to adopt a child with disabilites one day.) BTW how did this become about me. I was talking about a nerdy cat lady who is probably going to have a mid life crisis soon if that is not the current issue, because she is so not getting the "D".  The "D" is not my problem. (Even though I am the nerdy dog lady). There is plenty of D to go around, I just prefer to have the "D" in a commited relationship. AND THERE is the REAL problem...smh.... The problem with the "D" is the D***head that comes with it. (Then again maybe its just me, a blog post for another day).

LOL the best meme ever!

I have a problem with this image but it works in this situation
 I guess my point is that if I ever encounter some of this neurotic behavior I will just look at the pic and remember why she is acting the way that she is acting.

PS: As I read this back, where it says Django, I read it as Jango (which is the right way) so its like she needs the Jango LOL funny! PSS: Nerd Love is the best love BTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment