Saturday, February 9, 2013

전하 (jeonha)- Your Majesty

The Moon Embracing the Sun....OMG! This was one of the best programs I have watched in like ever! A prince to become King and brother denied of his right, they both fall in love with the same girl all the while they are thought to be pawns of unjust political leaders who try to change the order of fate. It was great, but of course it leaves me with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head as I hope for such a happy ending to myself. Is it possible? Sometimes the biological/hormonal/ feminine ways of a woman make us the weakest link. The nurturers that we are make us yearn for a chance at love and a chance to create love. We can grow other humans from love. In this day an age it appears to be difficult to acquire the old school, courting and proposals. It is quite easy to create humans in what we think is love but is really just a moment of heat. As I go through life, a life that has been mostly single or in a situation in which I usually know from the start will lead to a lost of friendship I fear the most nurturing I will do will be in a classroom to my students or the adoption of a child when I am financially stable to do so, but with the same love that came to create me, even though it didn't last is it wrong for me to long for such love, is it wrong of me to believe in love. Most of these recent years as I begin the road to 30 has been spent cursing love, trying to harden my heart to the dangers of love, and when I open up to it I am usually fully aware of its instability.  Dare I have a faith in love. Dare I believe in happy endings...Dare I believe a prince can have his princess or the beauty can love the beast...I am at a place in the middle; my generation boast of divorce, the generations before me boast of heart ache, and the generation coming up is too busy YOLOing to see past the present hour. Which way should I go? I tried to give up, I tried YOLOing and I have tried pretending to be ok with what I presumed to be fate, but just when I think I am done, and image comes into my head...an image of a King, myself as a Queen, sunshine, butterflies, and a beautiful aura surrounding us....Could it be a reality or is my wild imagination? The only way I can find out is to press on through life...and maybe my 전하  (jeonha) the 왕자님(wangjanim) will find me....In the meantime go to www.dramafever.com and watch this show with english subtitles...great show!!! There is super drama in this one geesh! Jeonha  or your majesty is the only korean word I picked up while watching smh...


No comments:

Post a Comment