Saturday, February 22, 2020

APPRECIATION POST!!!!

I was thinking... and realized its been a little while since I did an appreciation post... and then I was thinking who can I show love to this time....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

This girl is Deborah!!! She is chill, she is lowkey, she is POSITIVE VIBES!!! I don’t think I have ever heard her like complain and if she does its with good reason. She is a silver lining GOD totally has my back kind of WOMAN!!! (Which is the best kind btw.) I have to highlight her for her positive vibes and because she has ALWAYS been one of my supporters. We go WAY back! Like High School way back. Even back then she was always very sweet. Moving on to College I was away at Howard, she was away at Temple and she would follow my blog on MySpace. (We aren’t old tho LOL). Recently, I think I said something on Instagram about my blog and she was like: “I gotta catch up.” Meaning she STILL follows my posts. THIS is so meaningful to me. BUT FORGET ABOUT ME let me tell you more about DEBORAH!

She is an author, self published I believe.... I was so proud that she did it. She actually accomplished something that I will be honest I am just scared too do. She and I always wanted to be authors, we even ended up at a writing conference right in Dover. I know one day I will get a book on the shelves or on your tablet, but right now I am just proud that she did it. Seeing her write a book and actually get it published encourages me and let’s me know I can too and I have her to go to an get some tips on getting it done. 
  Check it out on Amazon: Fractured Princess
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

She is also a BLERD!!! 

Certified BLERD, she was a BLERD before I was even keeping it real about my BLERDINESS. I have never seen her try to be the so-called NORM, she always stayed true to herself. I always wanted to be cool (I am cool, now that I owned up to who I am 😎) Deborah always did her thing.  She has always liked sci-fi and expressed it. She started watching Chinese Drama and even though my love is towards Korean Drama when I saw her ONE post about Chinese Drama I immediately “attacked” her with Chinese Drama posts. πŸ˜‚

Lastly Deborah is a FIGHTER! You don’t know who you are influencing. I haven’t always thanked Deborah for always having my back even though we don’t even hang out. It never mattered. We always keep in contact through social media, I follow her, she follows me. She always posts herself as herself. Like she is happy in the skin that she is in. Another “Dover Girl”  doing the best that she can in her situation working toward being the woman she wants to be. There has only been positive energy from her. That is her influence (for me anyway). So when she posted that she was in a battle with Hodgkin Lymphoma I literally cried out loud. (My fam was like WHAT THE DEUCE?) I was just so upset that yet another person my age (and myself included) was going through something health wise. (I will tell you about mine in that book I have promised you all). I was asking God why? “Why is the most beautiful hearted person having to go through this?” But then I started reading her captions and she just continued to expressed all the positive vibes of life. She expressed the stats of being cured and OF COURSE she talked about how God would see her through. Then she carried on. “On periodt” as the kids say today. That’s the faith she lives in. So THANKS Deborah for always keeping it positive. I KNOW it hasn’t always been easy, but thanks for always being grateful and showing your gratitude to God, enduring pain, but expressing love!!! 


(ALL PICS BELONG TO DEBORAH) 

1 comment: