Wednesday, February 19, 2020

One of Those Days...

You ever have one of those days... when you wish you could either start over from the night before or just stay in bed? I am feeling that at a level 1000. I really want to change my mindset and probably by the time my students are here and we start the day, that feeling might go away. Which will be in like 2 minutes, but it sucks to come in that way because that means I really didn’t want to. At any rate I should maybe talk about how to get out of such a funk. Hmmm. I don’t know actually cause I am wearing pink because on “Wednesday we wear pink” and its my favorite color. I tried to shake it off. I also tried not to go off about mini things and just do what I gotta do you know. But let’s be honest I don’t want to be at work today I would rather be in bed with my dogs sleeping or reading a fanfic, but that doesn’t work very well for a teacher on a Wednesday when she isn’t even sick. As my favorite singer in the WHOLE wide WORLD says: “You what it is, what it is, when we do what we do.”  Nope I don’t know what he is talking about either, but that tickled me, cause I had to say it out loud too. Ok ok I can do it. I do this day. I kind of know what is coming for me... 6 kids, several behaviors, 1 adult, well may be 6 adults. I can maintain. I will maintain. I really have no other choice.
So lets move in the affirmation below...

No comments:

Post a Comment