Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Blue Print....

I often speak of my Before 30 Goals, but it has been a while since I have talked about my life goals...so let me tell you my blue print...
Upon finishing this Masters in Spec. Ed. I would like to get a job as a summer school teacher with my beloved KCCS. This will be the a test to see if I can manage such a feat, and yes I am nervous of going to that next step. After that I may apply for a position for the school year or simply substitute for a year. If I were too get the summer school position that would mean for 2 years straight I have worked non-stop at two jobs and for school. Regardless of the fact that I have to teach for 4 years after recieving Teach Grants, I may also need to take time for me, substituting could allow me to take such time and make money. Or I will get a teaching position for the year and just keep going as the song "Working Day and Night" suggests.
 
If I decide to work for the year, than after that I may decide on the move to NC. Raliegh, Durham, Charlotte...not sure...I just might...if this is the case I may have to visit for a month get aquainted with the area...dunno how I would do such as only rich people are alloted such opportunities unless there is a teaching thing I could do. If I were to opted out of the fulltime job and go for subbing, well then I could spend the year in and out of the Carolinas.

That is MY blueprint for just the short-term I mean it is sort of a long-term but I mean I will be a certified teacher by May 2013, summer school follows, I don't have doubts about being a summer school teacher, I don't really have doubts about being landing a full-time job or being a sub...that time-line starts Janurary 2013-Student Teaching, May 2013-Graduate, June 2013-Summer Schoo, August 2013 Teaching or subbing, May 2014 possible move or not...thats like 2 years right? not very long at least not as fast as my life persist on....

But like I said that is MY blueprint...not God's so remembering he is the author writing my life story as it unfolds, it may not go as smoothely as I see it, but I know that all my needs will be meant, and what I am SUPPOSED to do as as opposed to what I want to do will happen as well...overall I am looking forward too...you never know. Two years is enough time to get married and have a baby and a half...smh.

Regardless I'm game!

PS: while I working on that....I will be working on the B4 30 list as well...i will achieve both/all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment