Sunday, September 23, 2012

Change vs. Mold: oh and make me a samich....

Maybe I am just as foolish as the other women of this world but I was thinking to myself something about men and thought of this topic...Change vs. Mold.

Change: "Maybe if I stay with him I will change him" or "He will change eventually."
No he won't. A man is who he is in the beginning and in the end. You can't change him. Or so I have been told. And he won't change eventually so I have witness with my own eyes. If you met him at a bar and he took you on dates at a bar and he goes with his boys to the bar, and when you two have moved in together or ya'll got married the bar will not end, just cause he is so called: "settled-down." If he is quiet one the first date, he'll be quiet when yall divorce due to communication differences. That's just the way it is and it seems like the more you try the more he will resist.

And that is when I thought of the word Mold and maybe this is a long shot and I am just as dumb as the rest of the females out there, but I was thinking a man can be molded into something more of what you want.

Of course when I was thinking of the word mold the example I was thinking about was the idea of being with someone who is not very fit. There are ways to push the idea of fitness without saying "Hey fatty, get of the couch and exercise" or worse, "Have you seen Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson lately, you could bounce a Quarter of his butt damn, oh but I love you fluffy bootie babe." Now if you stress health this could be seen as trying to change...what I would do is put on those sexy yoga pants and cami, and greet him like oh I was going to go for a walk you wanna come with? You in a sexy outfit not gonna work, next level, before he can say "I don't think so" you say "and maybe afterwards we can (whisper the freaky stuff in ear)" if that doesn't work then go for walk or jog comeback when reminded of that freaky stuff (it lingers) then say, "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" If you are fit maybe if he sees you are fit he will get the drift if not then forget about and mold has now become change.
The way he dresses...buy him a couple outfits you want to see him in, before he know it the gross tee shirts will be replaced with what you like. (if he notices though, forget about mold just became change and he will rebel)

Ok so overall my theory is a fail and I have been talking like an idiot for the past 10 minutes. I do think men in some ways can be molded, but the idea here is don't date/marry someone who doesn't add up. If you are a health nut and care about your body don't date Fatty Mcfatson. If he is a womanizer when you start dating him he will continue to be a womanizer.  If you want a man to look a certain way then date the one dress the way you like.  

You know what the issue is right?

The guy who in your mind is your ideal mate looks like:  

And the guy who you get looks like:
 

Or:
SMH....LOL....

But worst is they all treat you like:
 
Ok not all just most....


No comments:

Post a Comment