Saturday, September 22, 2012

Confidence...It's the Lord....

A Sunday or two ago, as many of us prayed random prayers during worship, I was asking God to help me with to be confident to do what He says do. But I am not sure if this was the correct thing to say. I feel like I am missing an aspect somewhere; I feel like this prayer should be said differently.

The pastor talked about having faith in God. If you place your faith is something or someone other than God, things will not go accordingly. You really have to check yourself with this sort of thing, for example: Your doctor. Sure he went to school for forever and has all those letters behind his name in which gives him the credibility to tell you that cancer diagnoses or that you are healthy, but he is a man and he is not perfect, so when he leave a tool in you after surgery...my point is you can't have faith in the man but you can have faith in the Lord who will direct the man to help you in your situation according to His, the Lord's will.

So I feel like my Confidence prayer is a faith prayer, but I feel like I have faith in the Lord, but not in myself, but this creates fear which pulls me away from being able to do the things need to get to the next level....And if I have faith in Him then I shouldn't have any trouble's...

Truth is I just get scared about things just as every one....

I need to have faith in Him...period...because overall what I think I can't handle He gives me the strength to handle and He gets me through. This is a faith question and its not about me its about Him and knowing that where he takes me He will get me through. The confidence in myself is the Faith I have in Him....

No comments:

Post a Comment