Saturday, January 4, 2020

FRIEND FEATURE!!!!! JAZMIN

First Friend Feature: Jazmin... my friend... she’s not famous... yet... but she deserves a feature....
Why is she the featured friend this time around? At first I saw myself as a big sister to Jaz, only for the role to slowly switch as I realized how much wisdom was in her young self. She says things that are like UM did you live here before? Like if I were to say: “I can’t” Jazmin would be like: “But why not?” And suddenly it would be like a grand epiphany happened. 
Jazmin also has a very optimistic view of the world which is an example of #positivevibesonly . She’s not naive (anymore) she understands the ways of the world and when you really dig you find out she keeps it 100 as well, but when I see Jaz its like candy land... buttercups and lemon drops LOL! 
She is a legit opera singer. LEGIT. She can sing, and I have sung around her and her critiques are nice and not mean. She helped me come out of my shell to sing more out in the public. So if she says lets do karaoke I jump up for it like YES! She’s that cool like I sing with an Opera Singer... 
I am gushing about my friend but she is a breath of fresh air. AND I have friends every where and I gush about all my friends for different reasons and I know that all my friends know that I love them. I just decided to feature Jaz cause right now I think we have a lot in common. I know that sooner than later our paths are going to go in separate directions, but I know that I will be a better person having had the time that I did have with her. And I hope that she is better from knowing me although I think she will just be better aware of kpop then anything else. 

To really put it in perspective... you know how everyone says: “Check on your strong friend” sometimes ok most of the time I feel like I am that strong friend. I am the “strong” teacher, I am the strong friend, I am the strong daughter. I am the strong one and NO ONE would ever know that I struggle with things from time to time and I have my hottests (thank god for my hottests), but sometimes you gotta have that person who says: “We need to go do something.”  It is easy for me to get in my bag and stay in my room with my dogs and do my social media ALL DAY!!! Jaz is someone who is like, “We are going bowling, you want to come too?” And I really need that.  I don’t know if I reciprocate, but I try. A person like Jaz gives out positive vibes and in return the people she encounters can also spread positive vibes.  






No comments:

Post a Comment