Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Been Putting This Off...

You would think that I would have finished a blog by now discussing all the exciting things that have occur since February, but I can up with excuse after excuse and I don't know why.... This blog was started to go over the situations or fulfilling journeys I learn from or my achievements...I really just didn't know what to say, but since its been a while I can do a time line of events starting with....

1.) Student Teaching
     -In the last blog I was saying something about student teaching killing me...but it was my excitement for Lexington Toy and Comic Con (we will get to that) but student teaching was an awesome experience. First of all I was working under the advisement of the Teacher of the Year for the school. Second with as many doubts that I had about myself as I began and as I continued in student teaching everytime my advisor came to observe my teaching I received positive feedback and scores that said I was doing above average as a beginning. Student teaching was an excellent time for me! Very positive!! 


2.) Lexington Toy and Comic Con YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Such an amazing convention. I am really meeting my goal, I have met Tommy, Zack, Billy of the original 6 MMPR cast. Of the second sort of original MMPR cast, I met: Aiesha and Kat. But then I met other rangers and it was amazing. My Power Ranger goal isn't quite complete and it has become quite addicting. I need to meet Adam (Johnny Yong Bosch) like BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go to the next morphicon as well!!!!

3.) Temporary Sub...
Yeah that happened, I finished student teaching and they place me in a classroom where a teacher had an accident causing her to be out for the rest of the school year. You know everything happens for a reason. Another very positive getting my feet wet experience. I actually wrote and helped to write Official IEPs. Great stuff I can add to the resume. 

4.) Graduation, Master's  of Special Education...get 'em!!!

5.) Summer School
   Yes I got a  position as a teacher!!!! Doing the teacher thing is slightly difficult but that's just because of stuff like what I am doing right now...staying up late bull jiving...I mean blogging, other nights its KDrama. I love it though! I am sorry it took me so long to find teaching. 


Now you know what the next huddle is...mmmhmmm getting that position for the school year....everything has already fallen into place so I will continue to have faith and believe that everything will continue to fall into place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment