Friday, August 3, 2012

"Tommy!?!?!" Is it really you?"


Look at my eyes...I wasn't breathing...I was holding the green ranger helmet, next to the green ranger. Green Ranger...GREEN RANGER!!! Jason Frank, Jason David Frank, Jason Fearless Frank, JDF...do you hear me?  Looks like another goal accomplished although it is not one of those professional goals I usually have, it was certainly on the "before 30 bucket list" and I am still 28, HYFR!!! Why is he that important to me well...Tommy and Kimberly....

 
Then this happened...
Pic is from JDF's fan page.
And I was like Dayum... Really Tommy....and then I was like...
Pic is from JDF's fan page
wait he's a born again christian....                                  

So then I said:
"It's morphin time!!!"
And made my way to Otakon 2012, an anime convention, featuring Jason David Frank and made this happen:
 So he took my camera, which I actually had no idea what was happening because I clearly  had my arms around him...I was melting on the inside...it was surreal...again I am not sure if I was breathing...so then he said ok "let's be serious"  and he handed the camera to a protege who took the pic below....
And I am looking at the pics like I don't know who is more beautiful...me or him? LOL!!!  Overall we have "GOR-JASE" eyes...yes look again....take another look....you seeing what I'm seeing? I know clearly we could be the best couple ever!! LOL...ok those are delusions of grandeur, but for just a second meeting him  was like....
Next goal and I might be setting this a little high but it is to...
(Video belongs to JDF)
Skydrive...HYFR!!!!!


































No comments:

Post a Comment