Monday, December 24, 2012

I will not say Bah-humbug!

Well... here we are on Christmas Eve, unfortunately this is one of very FEW Christmas' where I just don't feel the spirit. 
The spirit of Jesus is with me always, but I am talking about that superficial OMG its Christmas, "Santa's gonna make you mine this Christmas"..."All I want for Christmas is you." 
I guess I mean its not feeling like a Mariah Christmas right now and I am about an hour and twenty minutes away, probably will be closer when I finish. 
Just been a different feeling in the air since September. Don't know why. I pretty much accomplished the goals of 2012 at least for my education. Finished my Praxis Tests and passed, Finished all my required courses, finished the Autism Certification class, 2013 with be all about student teaching graduation and 1st teaching positions. (SAY WHAT!) All of which is VERY exciting.  

Technically there is someone in my life, nothing official, but our next "date" has alot to do with Power Rangers and Lando of Star Wars.  VERY exciting stuff once again in 2013. 

 Don't know why I am so bummed out...I mean I got my mom what she has been asking for...which could go good or bad considering she asked me NOT to get for fear of the cost. Oh well. I have been getting what I want all year, like my wedge sneaker collection, that although I have worn them around town, they are going to be so perfect for my power ranger date (LMAO)! All I need now is that damn COMMUNICATOR...Soon...SOON! 

I could be bummed out from just being old. I am 28 going on 29 and although I still get mistaken for 16-18...my body knows the difference. Maybe my nerves about student teaching are getting me all bummed out.  I really haven't been able to think about anything else. I worry about alot that revolves around student teaching, but at the end of the day I know I must pray about it and give it to God, I know I am worried for no reason because really he has already made a way for me. I am with an awesome teacher, my clinical supervisor is awesome for my practicum, and I know I will be working with a great group of students. Now if only I could make myself a great student teacher/better person in general. 

I don't know... maybe I need to watch a bunch of Christmas themed movies, we watched Christmas Cupid (Ex-mas) today which we had watched before, other than that I have been watching super sentai. SMH....
And maybe the memories of this past weekend are dancing around in my noggin, hmmmm how about all of the above.... 
I tell you what I REFUSE to say Bah Humbug!!!! SO MERRY CHRISTMAS! Life is up and down, I am somewhere between at the moment... actually I have been up for the most part since 2010 :) God is Good! I guess that is the overall message to be remembered during this holiday season!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment