Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Is this life...the road to healthier living...

I just bought a Gatorade.  A GATORADE!  Seriously, Gatorade is one of those things that I can’t do….its right before water. But I am trying to do better. I am going to revitalize my whole food life. Well almost cause damn if imma give up cakes, anyway I have decided that I will (drum roll please) stop drinking soda!!! OMG SAY WHAT:

 Yeah they are no good, well actually ROOT BEER is great, but it is no good to my body so I am going to let them go. Not like entirely but for the most part wherever  I can substitute one for juice I will. Which is why I ended up with a Grape Gatorade, there were sodas and Snapple and knowing tea could cause a tremendous riot in my stomach I opted for Gatorade thinking it will give me energy or something …it would be almost as good as water for my body.

WAIT not finished on the changes:

I think I am going back to the vegetarian lifestyle. As a kid I never ate meat. I didn’t start getting into meat until I was in college (That’s what she said) But as a kid I had some strange food policies, which was no meat, wiping tomato sauce off pizza and skinning hotdogs.  I think I am going to stop eating red meat, slow my chicken intake which is limited anyway, and my pig intake and replace with fish fish fish. I may even switch my bread to gluten free bread or at least honey wheat.

Still more…

I think im going to join a gym…now this is the one thing that might get shut down. I don’t like the exercise thing, I do like lifting or weight training I did that once and was pleased with the results. Joining a gym would mean I am being serious(er) about this.  

Why?

I have a large stomach for a girl my age without kids. At times  can look preggers and I don’t think it is just fat, I think the foods especially soda and breads leave my stomach distended I feel like 48 instead of 28 sometimes.  I am 112 lbs (estimate) so why do I feel like there is fat around my heart? Why do I feel like there is fat surrounding my lungs? Because I am an obese person living in a skinny person’s body.  The obese person is winning.

This is a good Idea

I wanna feel good, make sure I have a healthy body for the future, and need a flat tummy and a toned body.  Sounds like I will have to spend time on a treadmill for the cardio to get my pulse rate up and my heart and lungs stronger.  I have to do something because I don’t want to be 48 one day, on oxygen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment