Saturday, June 4, 2011

Have you seen my childhood....

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Corinthians 13:11 KJV
 
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Corinthians 13:11 NIV
 
I think finally after a few years I feel like I am putting away childish things. Ok not so much BUT my life is rolling and it appears its the right path. I am doing things that I doubted I would have been able to do years ago. I feel like I must have put away childish things, in a since because my adult world is growing although I am still me. When I say "still me" I mean I am totally a goofball, but I guess maturity isn't the subtraction of that is fun. I think that is something I never fully understood. I speak like a child sometimes, I have child-like thoughts at times, but over all I am doing adult things and achieving my goals...one by one...and the childish things are falling behind as I come into what I am to be....
 
Goals achieved for 2011
1.) Enrolled in a Master of Spec. ED. progam
2.) Position Aquired as Summer School Para Professional!
3.) PRAXIS I... MASTERED and PASSED!
4.)
5.)
WOW!  Two more to go...What's the next one? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment